Willkommen auf meiner Webseite! Hier findest du neben meinem kleinen Fliegenshop Berichte und Bindeanleitungen. Viel Spass beim stöbern!
Neuste Beiträge – mehr im Blog
- Fishing in Terrace, BC, CanadaWhat a nice trip to Canada! We’ve been fishing in and around Terrace BC. Here the first few Pics
- Fly Fur – new Flytying MaterialI love to tie with craft fur, but there are so many different types of it. To be honest most of them has such a bad quality that the only thing you could do is trow it in the bin… So there is something quite new – it’s called Fly Fur and the description about[…]
- Step by step – Pike PinkyA nice fluffy unweighted pike streamer in pink and black. What you need to tie it is: – Hooks, like Ahrex PR350 in 6/0– Icelandic sheephair in pink and black– some bucktail in pink and black– flash – grizzly hackles– Soft Head from Pro Sportfisher– Superglue
- Seatrout fishing in DenmarkWe had a awesome time at the Danish Coast this December, the weather was ruff but the fishing was great.
- Merry Christmas Rudolf!Wish you all a merry Christmas!
- Fishing is getting more popularEven the Swiss newspaper heard about that fishing is getting more popular – a nice written article about more young people are coming back to a hobby in the nature https://www.blick.ch/news/schweiz/fischen-so-beliebt-wie-nie-die-jungen-haengen-an-der-angel-id9063591.html
Seatrout in Denmark
Fischen in Kamchatka